In the Eastern Orthodox Church, the feast of the Resurrection of Jesus, called Pascha (Easter), is the greatest of all holy days and as such it is called the "feast of feasts". Immediately below it in importance, there is a group of Twelve Great Feasts (Greek: Δωδεκάορτον). Together with Pascha, these are the most significant dates on the Orthodox liturgical calendar. Eight of the great feasts are in honor of Jesus Christ, while the other four are dedicated to the Virgin Mary — the Theotokos.
1. The Nativity of the Mother of God.
2. The Presentation in the Temple of Our Most Holy.
3. The Annunciation.
4. The Nativity of Christ.
5. The Presentation of Christ in the Temple.
6. The Sunday before Pascha (Easter) — the Entry into Jerusalem or Flowery/Willow/Palm Sunday
7. The Baptism of Christ — Theophany, also called Epiphany.
8. The Transfiguration of Christ.
9. The Ascension of Our Lord Jesus Christ
10. The Trinity Sunday.
11.. The Dormition (Falling Asleep).
12. The Exaltation of Honoured and Life-giving Cross.
13. Resurrection of Christ.
SIZE: 30 x 25 x 2,0 cm
|Member since:||June 22, 2017|
Thank you very much..
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 29.33|
|United Kingdom||$ 23.46|
|Rest of Europe||$ 23.46|
|Anywhere else||$ 29.33|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Ząbki (Mazowieckie), Poland.
Question about this lot?