Lovely collection of pictorial decorated children's books from the Victorian period
|Number of Books:||11|
1. Life and her children, by A.B. Buckley - Macmillan, London - 1912 edition - 311 pp., 14 × 12 cm - condition: good, decorated boards, ownership inscription to ffep, frontispiece present, with over a 100 illustrations.
2. Uncle Tom's Cabin, by Harriet Beecher Stower - Partridge, London - c. 1900 - 416 pp., 14 × 12 cm - condition: good, decorated boards, with 19 illustrations
3. The Outlaws, by Ralph SImmonds - Cassell, London - 1929 edition - 212 pp., 14 × 12 cm - condition: good, decorated boards, frontispiece present
4. Lamb's tales from Shakspeare, by Mary and Charles Lamb - c. 1880 - 344 pp., 14 × 12 cm - condition: fair, decorated boards, full plate illustrations, lacks title page.
5. Under the Foeman's Flag, by Robert Leighton - Andrew Melrose, London - c. 1925, first edition - illustrations inc. frontispiece by Paul Hardy - 304 pp., 14 × 12 cm - good condition: decorated boards, all plates present, inscription to ffep. Adventure tale of the Spanish armada.
6. The Better Part, by Annie S. Swan - Partridge, London - 292 pp., 15 × 13 cm - c. 1910 - illustrated edition, incl. frontispiece - condition: good, with original pictorial boards
7. Loyal Hearts and True, by Evelyn Everett-Green - Nelson, London - c. 1900 - 586 pp., 15 × 13 cm - condition: very good, bookplate to ffep, original pictorial boards - From “Princess” library for girls, about the early life of Queen Elizabeth I.
8. Sara Crewe and Editha's Burglar, by Frances Hodgson Burnett - Frederick Warne, London - c. 1888 - 157 pp., 15 × 13 cm - in fine condition
9. Sibyl Garth, by Alice Jane Home - R.T.C., London - c. 1880 - 3 ill. by Alfred Pearse - 254 pp., 15 × 13 cm - condition: very good, with bookplate to ffep.
10. The Colleen's Choice and other stories, by Manwell and other authors - R.T.C. London - c. 1910, 224 pp., 15 × 13 cm - condition: good, in original pictorial boards, loose frontispiece page.
11. The World's Famous Queens, by Lydia Hoydt Farmer - Walter Scott, London - c. 1890 - 494 pp., 15 × 13 cm - condition: very good, inscription to ffep.
|Member since:||December 25, 2016|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.due aste e stesso venditore = due spedizioni distinte ( una solo arrivata ) doppio costo ( 16 € a spedizione : molto esoso , trattandosi di piego libri ).
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 41.06|
|United Kingdom||$ 29.33|
|Rest of Europe||$ 29.33|
|Anywhere else||$ 41.06|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Waalre (), Netherlands.
Question about this lot?