White gold, 750/18 kt – 10 brilliant-cut diamonds – Australian South Sea pearls measuring 10.60 mm (approx.)
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
Earrings with star-shaped stud in 750/1000 (18 kt) white gold, with 10 brilliant-cut diamonds totalling 0.30 ct and salt water cultured Australian South Sea pearls measuring 10.60 mm in diameter (approx.) Earring height: 27.80 mm. With push-back clasp and in perfect condition.
– Weight: 5.05 g (approx.)
– Clasp type: push back.
– Clasp material: 18 750/1000 (18 kt) white gold
– Maximum earring height: 27.80 mm (approx.)
– Maximum earring width: 10.60 mm (approx.)
– Stud diameter: 6.60 mm (approx.)
– Condition: in mint condition.
– Brilliant-cut diamonds
– Total number of diamonds: 10
– Total diamond carat weight: 0.30 ct
– Colour: H–I
– Clarity: VS–SI
– Australian South Sea pearls
– Salt water cultured
– Cultivation period: 4 years
– Pearl colour: white
– Pearl shape: round
– Pearl polish: very good.
– Pearl diameter: 10.60 mm (approx.).
– Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photos, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity acquired during their cultivation process.
Shipping method: registered, with tracking number.
This item may be subject to customs charges
CastellanohermanosSL pro top
|Member since:||February 11, 2016|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.the golden bracelet is not very strong ai all.
by putting on my arm it is broken so I have to go to the jewelry.Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Estimado cliente,
Lamentamos lo sucedido, le podemos asegurar que este tipo de pieza es de alta calidad y es oro de primera ley (18KT).
Espero que nos disculpe por lo sucedido.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 56.31|
|United Kingdom||$ 23.46|
|Rest of Europe||$ 29.33|
|Anywhere else||$ 58.66|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?