Allround VG+ condition. Collectable!
|Media Source:||LP's, Limited Edition, Maxi Singles 12"inch|
|Condition:||Very Good Plus|
On offer a great lot of U2, 5 lp's (of which one double) & 3 maxi singles!
- Rattle And Hum (Island Records – 303 400)
Issued in a gatefold sleeve and with printed inner sleeves including photos, lyrics and credits.
Gatefold sleeve: VG+
2x vinyl: VG+
2x printed inner sleeves: one is VG, other is VG+
- War (Island Records – 205 259-320, Island Records – 205 259)
Sleeve & vinyl: VG++
- Under A Blood Red Sky (Island Records – 205 904-270, Island Records – 205 904)
Europe, 1983, Mini-Album
- The Unforgettable Fire (Island Records – 206 530, Island Records – 97 630)
Sleeve & vinyl: VG
With printed inner sleeve
- How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb (Island Records – 986 817-2)
Europe, 2016, unofficial issue on yellow wax
Includes 16 page illustrated booklet & printed inner sleeve
Condition: NEAR MINT (unplayed!)
- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Island Records – 609 152)
- Sunday Bloody Sunday (Island Records – 600 820, Island Records – 600 820-213)
- The Unforgettable Fire (Island Records – 601 759-213, Island Records – 601 759)
Great lot! All records are cleaned with the Okki Nokki record cleaning machine & come with new plastic outer sleeves for protection.
See pics which give a good impression!
|Member since:||March 11, 2014|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Suzan listen to the the problems you eventually met , discuss honestly with you, and find the solution to make you happy !!!
Thank you for your avaibility and your commercial attitude...
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 37.54|
|United Kingdom||$ 21.12|
|Rest of Europe||$ 25.81|
|Anywhere else||$ 37.54|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Den Haag, Netherlands.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?