Good condition, see description
- Tomesode kimono in black with exquisite decoration of imperial coaches (gosho guruma) and flowers and pine.
- 3 family-crests (mons) on the back.
- 2 family-crests (mons) on the front.
A kurotomesode kimono is a dark tomesode kimono worn during weddings .
Tomesode kimonos are more expensive, formal kimonos that differ from the others because they only have patterns below the waist and family crests on the black.
- The kimono is in good condition.
- Some stains on the back and small areas of discoloration because of age.
Beautiful to wear or as wall decoration.
1.Length: 165 cm
2.Sleeve & Shoulder width: 65 cm
3.Sleeve depth: 107 cm
5.Front-width: 22 cm
6.The skirt under: 85 cm
The lot will be carefully packaged and shipped with registered mail.
IDNET pro top
|Member since:||February 6, 2017|
Received the item broken, probably by the postmen, but the seller was very attentive and kind, I received refund without going through any trouble. Will purchase from them again.
reviews_txt = reviews_txt.downcase View all 289 Reviews
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$42.24|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Kyoto (Kyoto-city), Japan.
Question about this lot?