Good condition, see description
- Tomesode kimono in black with exquisite decoration of imperial coaches (gosho guruma) and flowers and pine.
- 3 family-crests (mons) on the back.
- 2 family-crests (mons) on the front.
A kurotomesode kimono is a dark tomesode kimono worn during weddings .
Tomesode kimonos are more expensive, formal kimonos that differ from the others because they only have patterns below the waist and family crests on the black.
- The kimono is in good condition.
- Some stains on the back and small areas of discoloration because of age.
Beautiful to wear or as wall decoration.
1.Length: 165 cm
2.Sleeve & Shoulder width: 65 cm
3.Sleeve depth: 107 cm
5.Front-width: 22 cm
6.The skirt under: 85 cm
The lot will be carefully packaged and shipped with registered mail.
|Member since:||February 6, 2017|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.item was super and good shipping but for an item of 30 euro i must pay 88.73 euro .58.73 euro for al the cost of shipping,costums,and taxes is realy to much to bey another time in Japan.Realy sorry.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 44.58|
|United Kingdom||$ 42.24|
|Rest of Europe||$ 42.24|
|Anywhere else||$ 41.06|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Kyoto (Kyoto-city), Japan.
Question about this lot?