Very Good Condition - Walt Disney Records
Walt Disney Records The Legacy Collection box set celebrates the anniversaries of twelve of Disney's most cherished and classic properties, including "Pinocchio" (75th), "Fantasia" (75th), "Cinderella" (65th), "Lady and the Tramp" (60th), "Sleeping Beauty" (55th), "Mary Poppins" (50th), "The Lion King" (20th) and "Toy Story" (20th), among others.
To honor these musical landmarks, Walt Disney Records The Legacy Collection feature the beloved original soundtracks, plus valuable documentary content that tells the story behind the music. Each album will feature newly created artwork from Lorelay Bove, a visual development artist at Walt Disney Animation Studios ("Tangled," "Winnie the Pooh," "Wreck-It Ralph"). The illustrations, inspired by the original properties, will celebrate Disney's rich heritage and create a unified look for the entire collection.
This box set contains the following 12 collections in an attractive slip case.
* The Legacy Collection: Lady and the Tramp [2 CD]
* The Legacy Collection: Disneyland [3 CD]
* The Legacy Collection: Aristocats [2 CD]
* The Legacy Collection: Pocahontas [2 CD]
* The Legacy Collection: Toy Story [2 CD]
* The Legacy Collection: Cinderella [2 CD]
* The Legacy Collection: Pinocchio [2 CD]
* The Legacy Collection: Fantasia [4 CD]
* The Legacy Collection: The Little Mermaid [2 CD]
* The Legacy Collection: Sleeping Beauty [2 CD]
* The Legacy Collection: Mary Poppins [3 CD]
* The Legacy Collection: The Lion King [2 CD]
Small repair on the box. pls see pictures.
|Member since:||February 13, 2013|
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 29.71|
|United States||$ 41.60|
|Rest of Europe||$ 41.60|
|Rest of the World||$ 41.60|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Oldenzaal (Overijssel), Netherlands.
Question about this lot?