Complete restoration in 2015
|Period:||20th - mid (WW II)|
- Vehicle used by the US Army in Germany (United States Army Europe, USAREUR)
- Registered in 1977 as a commercial vehicle, later documented as a 6-seater car in 1985 according to the technical data.
- German technical and safety inspection (TÜV) valid until November 2018
- Registered in Germany as a historic vehicle (Letter H on the license plate)
- Complete restoration in 2015 (invoices available upon request)
- Odometer reading 56.100 km
- Fuel: Petrol
- Manual transmission (4 gears)
- Four wheel drive lever
- Tow hitch
- Blackout driving light
- No rust
- Removable doors and roof
- New battery (August 2017)
- Two previous owners before current owner
- The car is in good condition and is out for a ride every weekend
- Maintenance performed annually
- Excellent paint and body conditions
- Underbody condition: neat
- Faults: the canvas top needs to be waterproofed
- Accessories included (rope, flag, ammobox, jerrycan)
Since it is a used vehicle, it is recommended to view the vehicle before the purchase to avoid any issue. To arrange a viewing and inspection appointment, please contact Catawiki. The vehicle can be viewed and picked up, Germany.
Catawiki makes your Military Vehicle transportation a breeze with "One Click Shipping"!
Just one click on the auctioneer's photo in the lot that you are interested in and ask for a "One Click Shipping" quote for that lot, and normally within 24 to 72 hours we will reply with a quote for transporting the MV from its current location right to your doorstep! This also includes all the logistics necessary that can go along with MV transport, such as Customs, Import and Licenses. Our Transportation & Logistics (T&L) partner will contact the winner of the auction for pickup and payment information if their services were requested. Transportation costs are not included in the final hammer price.
Catawiki's Premier Transport & Logistics Partner
Introducing "IML Shipping (International Military Logistics) as Catawiki's premier Transport & Logistics Partner for our Military Vehicle auctions. With over 30 years of experience serving Collectors, enthusiasts and Museums all over the world. They offer specialist Import and export forwarding services by Air, Road and Sea (container and Ro/Ro services) of all Military Vehicles and equipment. Their services also include assistance with customs and import documents, licenses and all of the logistics that go with it.
Guaranteed Competitive Rates
We endeavour to offer competitive rates for all jobs whether short or long distance which means our Catawiki customers will enjoy a 10% discount with our T&L partner IML Shipping!
Complete Peace of Mind
We understand that your Military Vehicle is important to you and therefore we offer a complete peace of mind knowing that your MV will be treated with the utmost care and respect. They will ensure that the transport and relocation is done securely and reliably protected the entire journey to your doorstep!
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Berlin (Germany). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
Question about this lot?