Six beautiful books of renowned writers
|Number of Books:||6|
Published by the Folio Society in London
1. James Joyce - A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man - second impression - 1966 -263 pp. - 23.5 × 14 cm
In good condition. The slipcase shows some discolouration.
With a couple of illustrations.
2. Robert Graves - Goodbye to All That - first folio edition - 1981 - 295 pp. - 23.5 × 15 cm
In good condition. Yellowish discolouration alongside the edges of the slipcase, sunning of spine. Minor spot on two pages.
Illustrated with pictures mostly taken by the author
3.Max Beerbohm - Zuleika Dobson, an Oxford Love Story - second impression - 1967 - 228 pp - 23 × 14.5 cm
In good condition. Sunning of spine.
With drawings by the author
4. Aldous Huxley - A Brave New World - second impression - 1972 -176 pp. - 24.5 × 16.5 cm
In good condition. Minor wear to corners of slipcase, bumping to edge of 2 pp.
Some drawings by Leonard Rosoman
5. Joyce Cary - The Horse's Mouth - first folio edition -1969 - 340 pp - 23.5 × 17 cm
Brownish / yellowish discolouration alongside the edges of the slipcase, sunning of spine.
Drawings by John Bratley
6. Henry Fielding - Tom Jones - second folio edition - 1973 - 697 pp. -
Discolouration of slipcase, sunning of spine, and slight fading of corners and edges of the book.
Engravings by Derek Harris.
Will be sent by registered mail.
|Member since:||June 18, 2014|
Everything OK! Thank you! Product in accordance with the description, fast shipping, well packaged.
Very good transaction
Excellent-thank you very much
in zeer goede staat
Thank you very much
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$31.58|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?