This Sherazade vacuum jug was designed by Ettore Sottsass for Alessi in the 1990s. The jug has a curved hour glass shape and is made from highly polished stainless steel. The lid surround, spout and handle are made from a connected section of ABS plastic. The rounded screw top is also made of ABS.
- Designer: Ettore Sottsass .
- Dimensions: Ø: 14,5 cm. x 21 cm.
- Materials: Stainless steel and plastic.
- Condition: Very good condition.
- The condition is fitting for its age and use.
- See pictures, as part of discription.
** Item will be packed with care and sent by registered post **
|Member since:||June 6, 2016|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$29.98|
Question about this lot?