Ca. 1930-60s, UK and Europe
A lot of 5 vintage vases comprising:
- salt glazed ceramic vase in brown and greenish hues, decorated with huge encrusted roses in dusty pink and ochre. Height 21cm. Dates from the first half of the 20th century.
- ceramic vase in olive green encrusted with a large red rose. H21cm.
- white porcelain vase with white rose. H10cm. Most likely first quarter of the 20th century, possibly made in Germany.
- Kensington Pottery vase in maroon colour. H10.5cm. The mark was used between 1937 and 1961.
- green studio pottery vase with pierced design. H10cm. Marked as shown. Dates from about 1960s.
Condition: there are some losses to the roses and foliage as shown in the photos, otherwise in excellent condition.
We post worldwide via tracked services.
A note for our customers from Asia: please kindly provide a copy of your address in English, this is necessary for processing parcels within Europe. Please allow at least 14 working days for delivery.
Any customs duties are the buyer's responsibility.
|Member since:||October 8, 2016|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.La merce era corrispondente alla descrizione.Packaging perfetto.
Lunghi tempi per arrivare, anche se spedita immediatamente dal venditore.
Ma questo non dipende da lui.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.I payed very little, so I left it. One of the dishes arrived broken. The building on the coffee pot was damaged... I wasn't pleased...Hi,
Sorry to hear some items were damaged in transit. The lot indeed sold for just €1 and we've lost on it, but we value our customers and would have been happy to resolve it if you contacted us. If you buy from us again, we would be happy to send you a replacement. We want positive experience from our trade, both for ourselves and our customers.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 8.22|
|United States||$ 64.58|
|Rest of Europe||$ 34.05|
|Rest of the World||$ 88.07|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
Question about this lot?