Mechanical - various materials
This lot consists of the following clocks and clock parts:
- Little clock man in cast iron, clock without hands, measurements: H 40 x W 20 x D 12 cm, weight 2,300 g.
- Japie Frères column clock for parts, measurements H 37 x W 23 x D 11 cm, without pendulum, hand and 2 ornaments.
- Copper clock, Art Deco style, measurements H 12 x W 24 x D 6.5 cm.
- Antique bronze Cartel clock with movement, around 1870, frame in good condition, clock doesn't run or strike, weight 4,100 g, measurements: H 50 x W 28 cm.
- Wooden wall clock with bronze ornaments, not running or striking, measurements H 42 x W 33, dial with damaged glass.
- Wooden case with crest, without movement, measurements H 51 x W 29 x D 14 cm.
Will be sent by registered post.
Prive Collecties top
|Member since:||July 21, 2015|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Very collaborative persons on some after sale issues. The item was in line with description. On time delivery. I would suggest a repeated purchase in case I found something interesting on offer.
reviews_txt = reviews_txt.downcase View all 2551 Reviews
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$117.42|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Moergestel (Noord Brabant), Netherlands.
Question about this lot?