Around the late 1800s, these "Horns of plenty" were often given as a wedding gift to noble families (see the symbolism) so that the young couple would do well.
In very good condition for its age.
- In the horn is also a dish.
- Beautiful finishing/ details, see:
- the end of the Horn, is a little Acorn
- the top of the cover, is a bunch of flowers.
See the photos: with a can of soda of 33 cl as a reference... The photos are part of the description.
Dimensions & weight:
- Total height: 53.50 cm.
- Height to the edge of the Horn: 43.50 cm.
- Diameter of the Horn (top overall): 12.50 cm.
- Length of the Horn (inside around): +/-47.00 cm.
- Length of the Horn (outside around): +/-62.00 cm.
- Total width (around): 39.00 cm.
- Height of the pedestal: 20.50 cm.
- Diameter of the pedestal: 15.00 cm.
Weighs 2.230 kg, without packaging!!!
The package will be shipped via Bpost secur with tracking number, can also be picked up in 8600 Diksmuide / Belgium.
|Member since:||March 10, 2014|
I'm vary please with your careful packaging to ensure safe delivery of this dedicated item. Many thanks.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$80.21|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Diksmuide (Vlaanderen), Belgium.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?