Around the late 1800s, these "Horns of plenty" were often given as a wedding gift to noble families (see the symbolism) so that the young couple would do well.
In very good condition for its age.
- In the horn is also a dish.
- Beautiful finishing/ details, see:
- the end of the Horn, is a little Acorn
- the top of the cover, is a bunch of flowers.
See the photos: with a can of soda of 33 cl as a reference... The photos are part of the description.
Dimensions & weight:
- Total height: 53.50 cm.
- Height to the edge of the Horn: 43.50 cm.
- Diameter of the Horn (top overall): 12.50 cm.
- Length of the Horn (inside around): +/-47.00 cm.
- Length of the Horn (outside around): +/-62.00 cm.
- Total width (around): 39.00 cm.
- Height of the pedestal: 20.50 cm.
- Diameter of the pedestal: 15.00 cm.
Weighs 2.230 kg, without packaging!!!
The package will be shipped via Bpost secur with tracking number, can also be picked up in 8600 Diksmuide / Belgium.
|Member since:||March 10, 2014|
I'm vary please with your careful packaging to ensure safe delivery of this dedicated item. Many thanks.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 80.21|
|United Kingdom||$ 20.95|
|Rest of Europe||$ 80.21|
|Anywhere else||$ 159.21|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Diksmuide, Belgium.
Question about this lot?