Hand wound calibre mechanical – gold-plated steel
|Extras:||Box, Documents, Full set, Warranty|
Skeleton – the new edition. It is finally here - the Skeleton II by Calvaneo. A magnificent hand wound model with unique design and viewing window on to the movement at the back. Become enchanted and watch the detailed mechanism in action. This model is offered gold-plated or platinum plated and it is a must for all watch lovers. Don't let this eye candy get away. The perfect symbiosis of mechanical, classic and modern style elements make this watch something special.
All the details of this wonderful watch:
Yellow gold-plated casing with satin shine
· Hand wound calibre with approx. 35-40 hour power reserve
· Open milled dial with large partial view of the mechanical movement.
· Time display with external second hand at 9 o'clock
· Gigantic back view of the whole movement, covered by a glass lid.
· Slightly raised hour indices
· Movement with blued screws and partial decoration
· Quarter clocked seconds
· Black leather strap with crocodile design, steel buckle gold-plated with brand & logo engraving
· Water resistant up to 5 ATM.
· Approx. 44.0mm without crown, 12mm thick
· Total weight approx. 74 g
Including Calvaneo watch box (photos may differ), instruction manual and leaflet (only with automatic timepieces)
Shipping as insured parcel
|Member since:||September 30, 2016|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$20.95|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?