3D Dial – Automatic Calibre 35 Jewels
|Extras:||Box, Documents, Full set, Warranty|
"ESTAVILLE" – the automatic complication on three levels. Due to the three-dimensional design of main dial display, decorative elements with "escapement movement" and the lowest level with the "open balance", a fascinating optic that is rarely found is created. The crown that is situated at a 40 degree angle just adds to this impressive design. A timepiece of extraordinary class that will net you envious looks that you do not have to be ashamed of. We are very happy to present this brand new model to you.
All details and features at a glance:
· Automatic calibre, 35 jewels
· Full stainless steel case, high-gloss gold-plated (yellow gold)
· A dial that is designed over three levels with decorated dividing elements (second level) to cover the escapement
· Visible balance and escapement (escapement mechanism) on the third and last level
· Main dial with external small second in "Shiny Black" and "Rush Gold" with old Roman (!) hour indices
· Separate day and night display (sun/moon/stars) with 24 interval per rotation
· Adjustment crown (onion crown) mounted at the 40 degree angle
· Power reserve up to 30 hours
· Softly clocked seconds
· Scratch-resistant and strongly domed watch glass
· Stainless steel base with view onto the movement and among others an engraving of the reference number CM-ESG-10
· Structured black cowhide leather strap with brand logo embossing (!) and stainless steel buckle & engraved logo
· 3 ATM (atmospheres) water resistant (these watches are not designed for swimming)
Dimensions and weight:
· Diameter without crown: 42.00 mm
· Watch thickness in the centre: approx. 14.0 mm
· Weight: 78.0 g
· Distance between the lugs: 21.0mm
· Total strap length: 20.0 cm (sum of both parts)
– With Calvaneo watch box (presentation pictures may vary), instruction manual and fact sheet (automatic watches only)
|Member since:||September 30, 2016|
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 20.80|
|United States||$ 49.32|
|Rest of Europe||$ 20.80|
|Rest of the World||$ 56.45|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?