Automatic - Day & Date - Unpolished - Steel case & bracelet
|Model:||Pogue "Pepsi" Automatic Chronograph|
- 41mm (excluding crown) Unpolished steel case
- Beautiful Orange-Gold dial, hands, markers and inner (bi-directional rotating ) bezel are all in mint and unblemished condition
- "Pepsi" (blue and red tachymeter) outer bezel is in excellent condition with 3 minor nicks attesting to its age - but colours are untarnished
- Day & Date windows at 3 o'clock
- Chronograph works flawlessly
- Orange Chronograph hand resets to a tiny fraction of a mm to the right of the 12 o'clock marker
- The original and unpolished case shows minor wear (only 1 small 0.5mm nick at 7:30 o'clock edge
- Genuine NOS (mint and pristine) Seiko replacement 19mm steel bracelet - ALL links intact, easily fit a 24cm wrist (if extended to the max)
- All engravings on the Caseback are clearly legible
- Registered, signed for shipping by Royal Mail
- A beautiful and very collectible vintage Chronograph!
|Member since:||February 4, 2016|
Watch arrived very quickly and was as per description. Very happy in regards to both prompt service and quality of product.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.aiguille non fixée et verre baladeur / pour ce prix c est médiocreVexatious buyer. The watch - which is over 100 years old - was in full working condition when dispatched. Never bothered to inform me of any problem before leaving (my 1st) negative feedback. Also, failed to pay until after Catawiki chased him/her up several times. (Notwithstanding, I despatched within 12 hours of the payment being received.) This is a buyer Catawiki should ban!
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 17.61|
|United States||$ 23.48|
|Rest of Europe||$ 21.14|
|Rest of the World||$ 23.48|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: SUTTON (SURREY), United Kingdom.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?