Automatic - Day & Date - Steel case
|Model:||Automatic Chronograph with Day & Date|
- 40 x 42mm (excluding crown) steel case - no deep scratches, dents or nicks
- Rare matt black with brass-colour subdials, markers and inner ring
- "Pepsi" (blue and red tachymeter) outer bezel is in excellent condition with 3 minor nicks attesting to its age - but colours are untarnished
- Day & Date windows at 3 o'clock
- Chronograph works flawlessly
- Orange Chronograph hand resets to a tiny fraction of a mm to the right of the 12 o'clock marker
- The original and unpolished case shows minor wear (only 1 small 0.5mm nick at 7:30 o'clock edge)
- Generic (non-Seiko) 17cm long 18mm steel bracelet (excluding the watch) - will comfortably fit a 20cm wrist
- Registered, signed for shipping by Royal Mail
- A Very collectible vintage Chronograph! NO RESERVE!!
|Member since:||February 4, 2016|
Watch arrived very quickly and was as per description. Very happy in regards to both prompt service and quality of product.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.aiguille non fixée et verre baladeur / pour ce prix c est médiocreVexatious buyer. The watch - which is over 100 years old - was in full working condition when dispatched. Never bothered to inform me of any problem before leaving (my 1st) negative feedback. Also, failed to pay until after Catawiki chased him/her up several times. (Notwithstanding, I despatched within 12 hours of the payment being received.) This is a buyer Catawiki should ban!
Fast shipping. Watch is in great shape. Even a free extra strap.
Very pleased. Thank you.
Great transaction would buy again.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$21.14|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?