In-depth technical refurbishment - Very good original condition
|Condition:||Overall in good condition|
|Registration papers:||with French registration|
|Country of location:||France|
This very lovely Renault 4 from the first years of production was purchased by its current owner to undertake a long trip of several weeks in Greece. Before this project was postponed, the vehicle was still renovated and prepared for this purpose.
This copy shows 72000 kilometres.
It is equipped with a Billancourt 747 cm3 engine with 4-speed transmission.
The beige fabric interior is in good condition (the original beige skaï trim is available).
The original reference 717 red paint is in very good original condition.
- Corrected cylinder head, new valves.
- New water pump, new radiator.
- The front wings that were slightly pitted were replaced with new parts.
- Multi-layer paint with anti-rust treatment
Anchorages of the rear axles in very good condition, treated with anti-corrosion with inhibitor.
- Refurbished window slides with new rubber seals.
- Headlights in very good condition.
- Hardware: new chrome and 2 new exterior mirrors
- Wheels completely repainted in their original colour with 4 new tyres
- New shock absorbers.
- Entirely new brakes and hoses
- New 6V battery.
Overall, this vehicle is in very good condition, a file with invoices is available.
Valid MOT done in September 2017.
This vehicle can be viewed and retrieved in the area of Haguenau, France.
This is a used vehicle. It is highly advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, to avoid disappointment afterwards. To arrange a viewing appointment or for more info, please contact Catawiki. Offers are excluding transport and export, unless otherwise indicated.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Kirrwiller (France). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.
Question about this lot?