9 brilliant-cut diamonds totalling 0.20 ct – South Sea pearl measuring 10.30 mm (approx.) – Pendant height: 17.40 mm (approx.) – 3.20 g (approx.)
|Type:||Necklace with Pendant|
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
|Size:||Longitud de la cadena: 42 cm|
|Weight Main Stone (in carat):||Diamantes talla brillante de 0,20 kts|
|Total Weight (in g):||Peso: 3,20 grs|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
Choker in 750/1000 (18 kt) white gold composed of a chain and pendant with 9 brilliant-cut diamonds totalling 0.20 ct in square-shaped bezel setting design, and 1 Australian South Sea salt water cultured pearl measuring 10.30 mm in diameter. With lobster clasp. Length: 42 cm. In mint condition.
– Weight: 3.20 g (approx.)
– Maximum pendant height: 17.40 mm (approx.)
– Maximum pendant width: 10.30 mm (approx.)
– Square-shaped bezel setting measurements: 6.40 mm x 6.60 mm x 5.50 mm (approx.)
– Clasp type: lobster
– Clasp material: 750/1000 (18 kt) white gold.
– Condition: perfect
– Brilliant-cut diamonds
– Total diamond carat weight: 0.20 ct
– Total number of diamonds: 9.
– Colour: H–I
– Clarity: VS–SI
– Australian South Sea pearls
– Saltwater cultured
– Years of cultivation: 4
– Pearl diameter: 10.30 mm (approx.)
– Pearl shape: round
– Pearl colour: white
– Pearl lustre: very good
– The pearls may have slight irregularities and/or bumps, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity, acquired in their cultivation process.
Shipping costs: registered, with tracking code.
This product may be subject to customs charges.
CastellanohermanosSL pro top
|Member since:||February 11, 2016|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 56.36|
|United Kingdom||$ 23.48|
|Rest of Europe||$ 29.36|
|Anywhere else||$ 58.71|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?