Camera is in very very good condition.
|Camera Type:||Digital Camera|
|Lens Mount Type (Photographica):||Other|
|Year of Production:||2008|
|Country of Origin:||Japan|
Panasonic DMC-L1K-K + Leica D VARIO-ELMARIT 14-50mm/F2.8-3.5 ASPH
Uses the four/thirds system. Making the Leica lens also suitable for use on other cameras. The camera is in perfect condition (is still in the original box). But the lens is the show-piece of the set. Leica quality. And it shows.
The lens can be used on different Olympus and Panasonic models. But also on the Leica Digilux 3, for example.
By choosing the 4/3rd system, Leica has two digital SLRs on the market, each with its own lenses. That is because the Leica R8 and R9 can be provided with a Digital Module R, a digital back that makes the R8/R9 into a digital camera.
The camera has a nice design. Designed by Achim Heine, who gave the camera the looks of a real classic.
I am selling the camera because I only shoot with my Leica M (240).
And it’s a shame to keep it in a box.
• Camera Effective Pixels7.5 Megapixels
• Image SensorLive Mos Sensor, 7.9 Total Mega pixels, Aspect ratio 4:3 (Horizontal : Vertical), Primary Color Filter, Supersonic Wave Filter
• Image Sensor Size17.3 x 13.0mm
• Extra Optical ZoomMax 1.5x (with live view only)(Not effective with full pixel recording. Magnification ratio depends on the recording pixels.)
• Focal Length f=14mm to 50mm (35mm equivalent: 28 to 100mm)
• Lens Leica D Vario-Elmarit
• Lens Construction16 Elements in 12 Groups (2 Aspherical Lenses)
• Aperture Type7 diaphragm blades / iris diaphragm
• Aperture Range F2.8 (Wide) - F3.5 (Tele)Mininum: F22
• Mount Four Thirds Mount
• Optical Image StabilizerMEGA O.I.S. ( Mode 1 / Mode 2 )
• Digital Zoom2x4x (live view only)
• Focusing Area0.29m at all focal lengths
• Closest Focusing Distance0.29 m at all Focal Lengths
• Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.32x (35mm Equivalent)
• Diagonal Angle of View 75° (W)˜24° (T)
• Filter Size 72 mm
• Max. Diameter Ø78.1
• Overall Length (Lens only) 102.8 mm
• Weight (Lens only) 490 g
• Focus Type: TTL Phase Difference Detection System Modes: AFS / AFC / MF
• AF Assist Lamp Yes
• ISO Sensitivity Auto / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600
• White Balance Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade /Halogen / Flash / White Set 1.2 / Colour Temperature Setting
• White Balance AdjustmentBlue/Amber BiasMagenta/Green Bias
• Colour Temperature Setting 2500k to 10,000K in 31 steps
• Exposure Program AE Aperture Priority AE Shutter Priority AE Manual
• Exposure Compensation 1/3 EV Step, ± 2 EV
• Auto Bracketing (AE)1/3 ˜ 1EV Step +2EV, 3 or 5 Frames
• Light Metering SystemTTL Full Aperture Light Metering by49 Zone Multi-Pattern Sensing System (optical viewfinder)256 Zone Multi-Pattern
Sensing System (Live View Mode)
• Metering Range0 - 20EV with optical viewfinder0 -1 6EV with Live View Mode (with F2.0 lens, ISO 100)
• Shutter Speed/Shutter System1/400 ˜ 60 and bulb (up to approximately 8 minutes)
• Self Timer 10 seconds / 2 seconds
• Recording FormatJPEG (Design rule for camera file system based on Exif 2.21 standard)DPOF corresponding RAW
• RECORDING IMAGE SIZE (Pixels).
• 4:3 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 3136 x 23522560 x 19202048 x 1536
• 3:2 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 3136 x 20802560 x 17122048 x 1360
• 16:9 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) 3136 x 17601920 x 1080
• Burst Shooting ModeUp to 6 images (when there are RAW files) at 3 or 2 frames/sec.
• Unlimited Consecutive ShootingYes (when there are no RAW files)
• STANDARD FEATURES.
• Built-in Flash Type/ModeAuto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced
• External Flash Hot Shoe
• ViewfinderOptical Viewfinder (Eye-level Porro Mirror)Field of view: approx. 95%Magnification: approx. 0.93xDetachable Eyepiece Shutter
• LCD Monitor2.5" Diagonal Polycrystaline TFT LCD (207k pixels)Field of view: approx. 100% in Live View Mode
• Playback Mode Single / 9, 25-thumbnail display, Calendar display, Zoomed playback (16x max), image rotation (except for Raw), Slide Show,
Favorite Pictures, Resizing, Trimming, Protection, Aspect Conversion, DPOF Print Setting
• OSD Language English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), German, Italian, French
• Recording Media SD Memory CardSDHC Memory CardMultimedia Card
• Interface Digital: USB 2.0 (High Speed) Analog Video: NTSC/PAL Composite (switched by menu)
• Direct Print PictBridge
• Colour Black
• PowerLithium-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1500mAh) (Included) Battery Charger/AC Adaptor (Input: 110-240V AC) (Included)
• Battery Life Up to 450 pictures(CIPA Standard with Leica D Elmarit12-50mm/F2.8-3.5 ASPH)
In original box. Only the manual is missing.
Charger, lens hood, lens pouch.
You won't have to pay any shipping costs for this lot.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Question about this lot?