Manual winding - Yellow gold
|Case material:||Yellow gold|
|Model:||Rarissimo Misura extra-sub second|
|Reference Number:||Calibro 23.4|
- Extremely rare and stunning Omega wristwatch from 1935, serial 8
- Hand-wound movement, calibre: 23.4
- 18 kt gold casing, diameter: approx. 35 mm excluding crown. Oversize for the period.
- Original, not reprinted dial, with printed even numbers. Really beautiful. Seconds display at 6 o'clock
- Lizard skin wristband suitable for wrists up to 20 cm
- One lug repaired by a specialist watchmaker, practically invisible and extensively documented in the photos (no. 15, 16 and 17)
- Watch is in excellent condition
- The photos are an integral part of the description
- Unknown date of last servicing
- Shipping via TNT, DHL or UPS courier with tracking and insurance for the full amount
- For safety reasons, the packaging process will be filmed.
- This is a sale by a collector and between individuals
- Taxes and customs at the purchaser's country shall be paid by the same
|Member since:||June 3, 2016|
very good. thanks ron.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$88.07|
Question about this lot?