1. W.G. Archer - Indian Miniatures - London, Studio Books, 1960 - 15 pp. introduction and 100 plates (50 in color) - Hardcover - 39x29 (large edition).
2. M.S. Randhawa & D.S. Randhawa - Kishangarh Painting - Bombay, Vakils Limited, 1980 - 46 pp. with 16 large plates in color (mounted) - Hardcover with dustjacket - 31x22.
3. Pramod Chandra - Bundi Painting - Delhi, Lalit Kala Akademi, 1959 - 6 pp. introduction followed by 10 mounted color plates with protective sheets. Front cover with extra plate. * small inscription on title page - Original printed wrapper - 34.5x27.
4. The Bhagavata Paintings from Mankot - Delhi, Lalit Kala Akademi, 1980 - Portfolio No. 17 - Short introduction and several mounted color plates on loose sheets (as issued) . Portfolio closed by silk strings - 37.5x27.
5. Deogarh Painting - Delhi, Lalit Kala Akademi, 1980 - Portfolio No. 25 - Short introduction and several mounted color plates on loose sheets (as issued) . Portfolio with an extra color plate on the front and closed by silk strings - 37.5x27.
|Member since:||October 22, 2013|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 41.87|
|United Kingdom||$ 24.42|
|Rest of Europe||$ 32.56|
|Anywhere else||$ 41.87|
Question about this lot?