From the 60s - 21 menu cards - in good condition
This lot consists of 20 menu cards and 3 miscellaneous documents of Sabena, from the 60s:
- Menu for the "Vol inaugural Nairobi - Bruxelles" from November 24, 1967, with illustration by René Magritte
- Series of 5 menus with white cord, for flights to Africa
- Small Menu with "wine making" theme, for a flight to New York
- Series of 5 cards with gold thread, illustrations with the theme of "wine making", for flights to New-York, Abidjan, Monrovia and Kinshasa
- 2 small cards with reproductions of city views (Antwerp and Brussels), for a flight to Tokyo
- 5 large cards with old Belgian city views, one of which with yellow cord, for flights to Jeddah, Lagos, Tokyo and Vienna
- Large card with fish motives,
- Menu card of a party in 1955
- 2 flyers of films shown on board
The menu cards are in good condition.
The whole lot weighs 950 grams without packaging (so more than 1 kg with packaging), and it is about 24 x 33 x 3 cm.
|Member since:||May 16, 2013|
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 30.35|
|United States||$ 50.59|
|Rest of Europe||$ 30.35|
|Rest of the World||$ 50.59|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Wetteren (Flemish Region), Belgium.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?