For 400,000 times. Excellent for off-roader in extreme conditions / polar environment - tropical -70 / + 80 degrees Celsius ..
FARA SMF-2M. Series No.55724 Reliable, solid production of the USSR 1964.
Watertight / closed.
Origin: collector, East Berlin.
Found in the closed, dismantled DDR army border guard magazine in 1991.
These lamps were used to: illuminate the borderline - the Berlin Wall.
They were reliable.
Condition: warehouse. Ideal .
Year of manufacture: March 20, 1964
The Soviet Union has engineered parts for the supply of top-class materials.
Products were supposed to meet all weather conditions, from minus 70 to plus 80 degrees in the sun.
Lamps have a lifetime: 25-30 years.
The second lamp is on the way and will be purchased soon.
You can return any item if it does not match the description on the auction. I'm always in contact with you - the buyer. You can always write to me if there is a problem. Best regards to all bidders. Bob :)
|Member since:||December 6, 2016|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Ovale non originale,spedizione dalla Polonia non dalla Germania.Allo scadere dell'asta ne è apparso un altro identico, assieme all'ovale è stato inviato un campione della produzione del venditore.Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.1. The Honorable Lady received the high quality mark porcelain enamel - Maserati Factory does not make enamel.
2. Maserati belongs to the FIAT group, so Maserati is just the name Maserati ( just like Ferrari )
3. I live in Europe - how does it matter for shipping?
4. I have a bank account in ,,South Africa,, - no one has a grudge when I make a transfer.
5. This VW enamel as gift for you - it's not a sample
6. I do not produce enamel.
7. Not only one enamel was made - there will always be more at the auction.
8. I have two identical cars - can I have two identical other items?
Muy aconsejable. Cartel muy chulo
Billiant Item Again.
Well packed arrived safely,
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$70.46|