Ca. 1960, Germany
Nice series of vases with the same decor in 8 different shapes and sizes.
The height of the tallest vase is 40 cm and the height of the smallest vase is 14 cm.
There are 4 models with 2 vases each. It is good to see that the vases have clearly been hand painted.
Marked: Yes, all vases are marked on the bottom with ‘West Germany’ and vase no./height.
This is not always clearly legible due to the glaze.
2 vases still contain a ‘Form + Farbe’ sticker, see photos.
Jasba is a combination of the founder’s name and the city: JA-kob S-chwaderlapp BA-umbach .
It was founded in 1926 and the production of the vases was discontinued in 1971.
( Information: with due thanks to www.jasba.de )
In fair condition: this series is created of single fired white clay. Therefore, the material is susceptible to damage.
For damage to the vases, please view the list below and the photos.
Vase number, height, weight and condition:
1) no. 583/40, 3.5 kilos, hairline crack on the inside, some chips are missing off the base ring
2) no. 302/27, 625 grams, some chips are missing off the base ring
3) no. 521(?)/16(?), 460 grams, a spot on the edge of the neck
4) ? / 18, 420 grams, in poor condition, numerous hairline cracks
5) ? /20, 580 grams, some crackle on the inside, some chips are missing off the base ring
6) as 5), in poor condition, numerous hairline cracks, some chips are missing off the base ring
7) 602 / 19, 325 grams, hairline cracks on the inside of the edge of the neck
8) as 7), hairline crack on the inside of the edge of the neck
9) 218(?) / 18, 500 grams
10) as 9), the handle contains a crack
11) 101 / 14, 325 grams, in poor condition, hairline cracks and a chip is missing off the base ring
12) as 11), hairline cracks
Will be sent by registered mail via PostNL.
Or the lot can be picked up in Epe, in Gelderland, The Netherlands.
|Member since:||July 25, 2014|
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 38.16|
|United States||$ 117.42|
|Rest of Europe||$ 69.86|
|Rest of the World||$ 176.13|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Epe, Netherlands.
Question about this lot?