Complete, very nice series about the actions of the American air force during WW II
|Publication year oldest item:||1983|
|Author/ Illustrator:||Wesley Frank Craven & James Lea Cate, ed|
|Book Title:||The army air forces in World War II|
|Number of Books:||7|
|Publisher:||Office of Air Force History|
Wesley Frank Craven & James Lea Cate, ed. - The army air forces in World War II - Washington D.C., Office of Air Force History, 1983 - Seven volumes - Reprint - Uniform linen bindings - Dimensions: 25 x 18 cm - Consisting of the following volumes:
- Volume one: Plans and early operations. January 1939 to August 1942 - Xxxxi, 788 pp. - With many illustrations and partly fold-out maps - Notes, glossary and index,
- Volume two: Europe: Torch to pointblank. August 1942 to December 1943 - Xxii, 896 pp. - With many illustrations and maps - Notes, glossary and index,
- Volume three: Europe: Argument to V-E Day. January 1944 to May 1945 - Xl, 947 pp. - With many illustrations and maps - Notes, glossary and index.
- Volume four: The Pacific: Gualdalcanal to Saipan. August 1942 to July 1944 - Xxxii, 824 pp. - With many illustrations and maps - Notes, glossary and index.
- Volume five: The Pacific: Matterhorn to Nagasaki. June 1944 to August 1945 - Xxxviii, 877 pp. - With many illustrations and maps - Notes, glossary and index.
- Volume six: Men and planes - Liii, 807 pp. - With many photos and illustrations - Notes, glossary and index.
- Volume seven: Services around the world - Lii, 666 pp. - With many photos and illustrations - Notes, glossary and index.
In nice condition.
(Total of 7).
|Member since:||June 26, 2012|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$49.32|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?