The all time Uefa Champions League topscorer, CR7!
Adidas Real Madrid shirt, 16/17. Personally hand signed by Uefa Champions League (UCL) topscorer and Ballon d'Or winner 2017, Cristiano Ronaldo! Sensational signed in silver by the recordbreaking CR7. Delivered in luxury black vinyl cover.
Signed by Cristiano in a private signing session in the United States on August 7, 2016, during Real Madrid their pre-season USA Tour. In this type of shirt, Real Madrid won the Uefa Champions League back to back 15/16 and 16/17. They are the first team to have accomplished that. Ronaldo scored in both finals! La Liga title 16/17 was also won in this shirt.
Comes with double authentication;
* Official PSA/DNA Certificate of Authenticity (COA) + matching numbered hologram on your shirt.
* Official Exclusive Memorabilia COA + matching numbered hologram on your shirt and photo of Ronaldo signing your shirt on the COA!
* You won't find any better authenticated Cristiano Ronaldo signed merchandise anywhere!
* 100% Genuine signed Cristiano Ronaldo CR7 merchandise with full PSA/DNA Certification!
* No home made COA's here, like other Dutch sellers on Catawiki provide!
* Certification from 100% trustworthy World Class Sports Memorabilia dealers!
* 100% full provance. Bid with confidence!
Cristiano Ronaldo is 4 time UCL winner and 5 time Ballon d'Or winner. With Portugal he won Euro 2016!
|Member since:||October 3, 2015|
Good product and delivered on time.
Trouble free transaction. Would deal with again
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 31.24|
|United Kingdom||$ 19.23|
|Rest of Europe||$ 30.04|
|Anywhere else||$ 36.05|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Groningen (Groningen), Netherlands.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?