Very neat condition - Quick shifter - Many options
|Year of first registration:||2014|
|Registration papers:||with Dutch registration|
|Model Type:||R1200 GS Adventure LC|
|Engine size (in cc):||1200.0|
Neat engine, no brine or oxidation. Always stood indoors in a heated place.
Well running Adventure LC also fitted with Quickshifter Pro.
All options working, only when the engine is a warm and whilst idling a little tap on the left hand side of the valve lid (distribution tensioner), not noticeable while driving.
Optically neat with as only signs of wear of a dull spot in the central tank panel from the tank bag (protective foil) and a tiny spot on the left engine bar.
Both keys and user manual present.
Dutch licence plate and registration
BMW R1200GS Adventure LC
First registration: 14 Aug 2014
42,873 km current odometer reading, last overhaul at 39,900 km (major overhaul).
Tyres and brakes okay.
- Dynamic package: LED headlight · Driving modes Pro (extra driving mode Dynamic, Enduro, Enduro Pro) · White LED lights
- Touring package: Dynamic ESA (Electronic Suspension Adjustment) · Suitcase carriers for aluminum carrying case · On-board computer Pro · Navigation preparation · Cruise control · Led fog lights.
- Comfort package: Tyre pressure control (RDC) · Heated handles · Exhaust chrome-plated
- Shift assistant Pro
- ABS and DTC adjustable
- Fender extender
- Large aluminium crankcase protector
- BMW HP Titanium footpegs
- Aluminium cover caps crash bars tank
- Tinted windshield
- Tinted wind deflectors tank
- Hand guard raiser tinted
- Touratech Kahedo saddle
- Touratech tank bag
- 12V with canbus relais under saddle
- Top case alu BMW
- Support top case
This motorcycle can be viewed and picked up in Monster, the Netherlands.
This is a used vehicle. It is highly advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, to avoid disappointment afterwards. To arrange a viewing appointment or for more info, please contact Catawiki. Offers are excluding transport and export, unless otherwise indicated.
|Member since:||October 23, 2014|
Dennis the seller was terrific! Took care of all required documents and provided excellent guidance through out the entire process. Great guy and very profrssional seller.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Monster (Netherlands). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
Question about this lot?