Very rare 60's Memphis Soul in top condition!
|Media Source:||45 Singles rpm|
In the early sixties Rufus Thomas recorded 17 single records (as a solo artist) for the famous Memphis Stax label, including some "Dog songs". This lot contains 13 of these 45 RPM's. All original USA pressings. Records in Near Mint condition.
1. USA STAX S-126 - It's aw'rite/Can't ever let you go (1962).
2. USA STAX S-130 - The dog/Did you ever love a woman (1963).
3. USA STAX S-140 - Walking the dog/You said (1963).
4. USA STAX S-144 - Can your monkey do the dog/I want to get married (1964).
5. USA STAX S-149 - "Somebody stole my dog"/"I want to be loved" (1964).
6. USA STAX S-157 - Jump back/All night worker (1964).
7. USA STAX S-167 - "Baby walk"/"Little Sally walker" (1965).
8. USA STAX S-173 - Willy Nilly/Sho' gonna mess him up (1965).
9. USA STAX S-178 - The world is round/Chicken scratch (1965).
10. USA STAX S-200 - Sister's got a boyfriend/Talkin' bout true love (1967).
11. USA STAX S-221 - Sophisticated Sissy/Greasy spoon (1967).
12. USA STAX 45-240 - Steady holding on/Down ta my house (1968).
13. USA STAX 45-250 - I think I made a Boo Boo/The Memphis train (1968).
|Member since:||January 10, 2014|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 30.81|
|United Kingdom||$ 23.70|
|Rest of Europe||$ 23.70|
|Anywhere else||$ 30.81|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Amsterdam, Netherlands.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?