Manual winding - Yellow gold
|Case material:||Yellow gold|
|Reference Number:||131004 SC_62|
|Material fineness:||18 ct gold|
- Brand : Omega
- Vintage Men's Watch
- Movement : Manual Winding
- Circa 1950-60's
- reference number on the inside of case : 131004 SC_62
- Case material is 18k Yellow Gold - Stamped - (please see pictures)
- Measurements : - Case is 31mm from left to right not including crown
- Lug width +/-17mm
- Condition : This watch is visually is good condition with a few little scratches on the glass, and mechanism appears to be in excellent condition, and ticking over correctly - Revision History unknown
- Weight : 24.94grams
This item will be sent using Registered Shipping with track & trace option, which will ensure it reaches you quickly and securely.
Please check-out our other active auctions by clicking on username "Avrinet". And, If you win more than one auction of ours we will be glad to send the items together to save on shipping. Items can also be picked up from our shop in Brussels. Please contact us only via Catawiki message platform to make arrangements.
Avrinet pro top
|Member since:||October 10, 2016|
The transaction went smoothly
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 48.85|
|United Kingdom||$ 34.31|
|Rest of Europe||$ 34.31|
|Anywhere else||$ 110.49|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Brussels (), Belgium.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?