Silver plate - content silver plating 30.40 and 50
This Impressive collection silver plated serving trays and other tableware consists of the following pieces:
1. Round tray: diameter 32 cm.
2. Round tray: diameter 29 cm.
3. Oval tray: length 48 cm.
4. Oval tray: length 40 cm.
5. Round tureen: diameter including handles 33 cm, height 22 cm.
6. Oval covered dish: length including handles 37 cm, height 14 cm
7. Round covered dish: length including handles 30 cm, height 14 cm
8. Sauce bowl: length (removable) tray: 25.5 cm.
9. Flagon: height including wooden handle 21.5 cm.
10. Coupe with handles: height handles 16.5 cm, width handles 16 cm.
Apart from the last two numbers all objects are stamped: 'CAMA-30', 'CAMA-40' or 'CAMA-50', provided with serial numbers. Orfévrerie CAMA was a Silver House, active in Brussels in ca. 1930 and worked in the style of the more famous manufacturer Wiskemann, with which possible ties existed.
The flagon has a different mark (see photo) and the coupe with handles is unmarked.
The handles of the three lids are removable; this makes the objects easily stackable.
All pieces are in excellent condition and are hardly used. There are only minimal signs of wear, but no damage of restorations.
Shipping per parcel post, with Track & Trace. The total weight of the lot is ca. 11 kilo (ca. 11.000 grams). The estimated weight of the package will be approx. 13-14 km.
Pick up on location in Utrecht is possible.
joephaffmans pro top
|Member since:||August 8, 2015|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 87.23|
|United Kingdom||$ 46.52|
|Rest of Europe||$ 46.52|
|Anywhere else||$ 87.23|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Utrecht, Netherlands.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?