18 kt/750 yellow gold - Diamonds 0.15 ct in total - Cultured Tahitian pearls 10.20 mm
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
|Size:||Alto del pendiente 22,45mm|
|Weight Main Stone (in carat):||Diamante 0,15kts|
|Total Weight (in g):||7,20gr|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
18 kt/750 yellow gold earrings with 2 brilliant cut diamonds weighing 0.15 ct in total and saltwater cultured Tahitian pearls measuring approx. 10.20 mm in diameter.
- Weight: 7.20 g (approx.)
- Maximum height of the earrings: 22.45 mm (approx.)
- Maximum width of the earrings: 10.20 mm (approx.)
- Back type: push back
- Back material: 18 kt/750 yellow gold
- Stud diameter: 9.50 mm (approx.)
- Condition: perfect
- Brilliant cut diamonds
- Total number of diamonds: 2
- Total carat weight of the diamonds: 0.15 ct
- Colour: H-I
- Purity: VS-SI
- Tahitian pearls
- Saltwater cultured
- Years of cultivation: 4 years
- Diameter of the pearls: 10.20 mm (approx.)
- Colour of the pearls: peacock grey
- Shape of the pearls: baroque
- Lustre: very good
- The pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections which are visible in the photographs. These are an unequivocal sign of their authenticity, acquired during the cultivation process.
- The colour of the Tahitian pearls could differ depending on the lighting
Shipping costs: registered with tracking number
REF.: ER-238Y (Tahiti)
If you would like to know more about our products, please click on the following link:
This product may be subject to customs duties
CastellanohermanosSL pro top
|Member since:||February 11, 2016|
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 23.26|
|United States||$ 46.52|
|Rest of Europe||$ 23.26|
|Rest of the World||$ 52.34|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?