18 kt/750 white gold - 7 brilliant cut diamonds - 16 round cut emeralds - Weight 2.25 g (approx.)
|Type:||Necklace with Pendant|
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
|Size:||Longitud de la gargantilla 42 cm|
|Weight Main Stone (in carat):||Diamante de 0,05 kts.|
|Total Weight (in g):||2,75 gr|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
18 kt/750 white gold choker and pendant with a brilliant cut diamond weighing 0.05 ct in total and a saltwater cultured Akoya pearl measuring 7.65 mm in diameter. Length: 42 cm. Spring ring clasp. In perfect condition.
- Weight: 2.75 g (approx.)
- Length: 42 cm (approx.)
- Clasp type: spring ring
- Clasp hallmark: 18 kt/750 white gold
- The gold hallmark is on the chain clasp
- Pendant measurements: 12.80 mm x 7.65 mm (approx.)
- Condition: perfect
- Brilliant cut diamonds
- Total carat weight of the diamond: 0.05 ct
- Total number of diamonds: 1
- Colour: H-I
- Purity: VS-SI
- Akoya pearl
- Saltwater cultured
- Years of cultivation: 4 years
- Pearl diameter: 7.65 mm
- Colour: white
- Lustre: very good
- Pearl shape: round
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections which are visible in the photographs. These are an unequivocal sign of their authenticity, acquired during the cultivation process.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking number
If you would like to know more about our products, please click on the following link:
This product may be subject to customs duties
CastellanohermanosSL pro top
|Member since:||February 11, 2016|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 46.52|
|United Kingdom||$ 23.26|
|Rest of Europe||$ 23.26|
|Anywhere else||$ 52.34|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?