750/1,000 (18 kt) yellow gold. - 2 brilliant cut Diamonds - Weight: 3.40 g
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
|Size:||Alto del pendiente 13,65 mm|
|Weight Main Stone (in carat):||Diamante de 0,20 kts|
|Total Weight (in g):||3,40 gr|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
Earrings made of 18 kt yellow gold with 2 brilliant cut diamonds of 0.20 ct in total set in bezels and cultured Akoya pearl, latch back clasp, in mint condition.
- Weight: 3.40 g (approx.)
- Length of the earrings: 13.60 mm (approx.)
- Maximum width of the earrings: 8.15 mm (approx.)
- All indicated measurements are approximate.
- Clasp type: latch back
- Clasp material: 750/1,000 (18 kt) yellow gold
- Bezel earring design.
- Diamonds: brilliant cut
- Total number of diamonds: 2
- Total carats of diamonds: 0.20 ct
- Colour: H-I
- Clarity: VS
- Saltwater cultured Akoya pearl
- Diameter: 8.15 mm (approx.)
- Shape: Round
- Cultured for 4 years
- Shape: round
- Pearly colour with metallic sparkles
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity in their cultivation process.
- Lustre: very good
- Condition: perfect
Shipping costs: registered with tracking
If you would like to know more about our products, please click on the following link:
This product may be subject to customs duties.
CastellanohermanosSL pro top
|Member since:||February 11, 2016|
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 23.26|
|United States||$ 46.52|
|Rest of Europe||$ 23.26|
|Rest of the World||$ 52.34|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?