Located in France - 4-seat Pininfarina coupé from Charles Pozzi
|Registration papers:||with French registration|
|Condition:||Overall in fairly good condition with traces of ageing and usage|
True to the tradition of 2 + 2 coupés by Ferrari, the family of 365 GT4 2 + 2, 400 and 412 form a lineage of coupés in the elegant and majestic style designed by Pininfarina. The vehicle offered here is a 400i model from 1981 delivered new to France by the company Charles Pozzi. It was then exported to California where it stayed until May 2016. Its red colour and beige leather interior are in very good original condition. It has the famous Colombo V12 in its injection version of 310 hp associated with a 3-speed ZF automatic transmission and four seats.
The sale includes:
- the last invoice of nearly 8.000 Euros.
- the FFVE record for a French classic cars registration.
- the old US title
- The recent MOT is valid until 2019.
The engine as well as the gearbox and brakes are in perfect working condition.
- replaced coil and ignition box
- replaced fluids, filters (oil, petrol, air) and spark plugs
- replacement of the complete ignition harness, head and rotor
- replaced vacuum and gas hoses
- replacement of 12 injectors and 2 regulators
- the 2 injector heads have been revised and cleaned with ultrasound
- exhaust line replaced
Remaining expected expenses:
- replacement of the 4 tyres
- revision of the air conditioning
This vehicle can be viewed and retrieved in the region of Paris, France.
This is a used vehicle. It is highly advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, to avoid disappointment afterwards. To arrange a viewing appointment or for more info, please contact Catawiki. Offers are excluding transport and export, unless otherwise indicated.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Thorigny-sur-marne (France). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.