IGI Certificate - Check in Antwerp
|Weight:||0.15 - 0.17|
|Natural Fancy colour:||Other|
Light Grey Brown Diamond Brilliant Cut
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Total Carat Weight: 0.16 ct.
Dimensions : 3,32 x 3.44 x 2.21 mm
Colour: Light Grey Brown
Cut Grade: Fair
Certificate: IGI Antwerp
Certificate number 274733689 - You can check the certificate on the IGI webpage - http://www.igiworldwide.com/index.php
Lot № 366
Shipped with Bulgarian Post with tracking number and with a revers delivery note with signature upon delivery, packed very carefully.
|Member since:||June 23, 2016|
Very nice gemstone. Thank you very much !
All okay , great contact with seller +++++
Very accurate seller! Fast response and perfect communications! Thank you very much !
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Dit was de lelijkste steen die ik ooit in handen heb gehad. Veel koolstof waardoor de steen die glinsterde. Gelukkig heb ik mijn geld terug ontvangen, doch heb euro 3,12 extra moeten betalen.Dear Robert.
I don’t think that your FEEDBACK is accurate.
I value the Feedback of my Buyers. That's why I want these Feedback to be ACCURATE.
But here I thing that the Feedback is not.
Here is why it is not accurate for me.
1. The Buyer received the Item and he didn't like it. - This is his right no to like the Item.
2. He have the opportunity to ask for a Dispute and to return the Item. - This is his right and He did it. He return the Item to me and Catawiki refunded his money.
3. The Buyer said that he have payed 3,12 Euro Extra for "STAMPS" when he received the Item. - "This is IMPOSSIBLE" that were the words of the employees in the Post Office when I ask them why he payed these money. As a good Seller I offered him to refund these 3,12 Euros if he give me a Receipt from the post office for that money. I got no answer for that Receipt.
4. Leaving a NEGATIVE Feedback after he said in a message send to me that he will not leave a NEGATIVE Feedback and not to worry about that. Here are his words again " Dear Victor, I have sent the stone back yesterday. I will not give a negative comment anything. So, don't you worry. Good luck to you, Robert. Apr 19" - This message was sent to me on the 19 of April.
In positions 1 and 2 I agree that everything is OK.
In positions 3 and 4 I don't thing that is correct from the Buyer.
In this case after the Buyers money were refunded I thing that it is His Right to leave POSITIVE or NEUTRAL Feedback, but NO NEGATIVE Feedback.
Very safe packaging!
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Attenzione mi ha venduto zirconi indicando nel lotto che erano diamanti e non vuole effettuare il cambio... state attenti, vi aggiorno se si risolve la disputaDear Marco Barbara,
Let tell the whole story.
1. 10 days after you have received the Lot - two Diamonds Pair tcw = 1 ct you have send me a massage that the stones were broken and one of them is a Zircon.
- About the broken stone: I have told you that is impossible the stone to be broken during the transport because I pack all my packages very well that they even can stand a hit with a hammer.
- About the Zircon: It is impossible the stones to be Zircon because all my Diamonds are Triple Checked.
1/ All stones are checked with Presidium PMUT MULTITESTER III Diamond MOISSANITE Simulants Multi Tester.
2/ All stones are checked from people working In The Mining and Geology Museum
3/ All stones are checked from a local jeweler
2. After you have received that message from me you have returned a new one in which you said that you were away from home. This time you said that the stone was NOT BROKEN but have a fissures. And also that only one jeweler told you that these stones we Zircons and were going to broke if he tried to mount it on a earrings.
- I have explain you one more time that it is impossible these stones to be Zircons because of the Triple Check. I have told you that in precious times that I cave been Cheated with Moisanite instead of Diamonds. All the 3 times I have been Cheated the Presidium PMUT MULTITESTER III Diamond MOISSANITE Simulants Multi Tester and the people working in the Mining Geology Museum were on the same opinion. In 2 of these 3 cases the Jewelers were on the same opinion that these stones are not Diamonds. But in one of the cases they said that is real Diamond. Which means that the Jewelers are not always right.
- About the second thing that the stone is going to broke if it is going to be put in an earrings I can't agree too. The stone may have some minor fissure which will not be a problem for mounting in a jewelry. Most of the Jewelers lie about the stones you bring to them because they want to bye the same stones from them on a very very high price.
3. After that I have received a message asking that the stones were Zircons and one of them is "INJURED" and wanted from me to resend New Diamonds to you. And also telling that I have mixed up the stones.
- I have told you that I can't agree with you that the words of your Jeweler are correct until u show me a certificate from an international laboratory like IGI, GIA, GRS, IGL etc.( laboratories approved by Catawiki ) and If you can show me a certificate for MY Stones ( not some fakes that you have bought from somewhere else for some cents ) from some of the mentioned Laboratories then I can agree with you that the stones are not real Diamonds and after that I will be glad to solve the problem.
4. After my message you have threatened me that you will open a case for that lot. And still continuing saying that one of the stones is broken.
- We have even send pictures of the lot to each other. On your pictures you cant see anything because the pictures were made with a low resolution camera or with some bad phone camera.
The pictures I have send to you were made for the auction and they are made with a Pro Camera with Macro Lens. In the pictures of the Lot is seen that one of the stones have a chipped edge. All pictures were uploaded in the Lot pictures so the Buyers can see what they buy.
- I have even offer you to solve the problem ( in that condition to compensate you with some other stone like Ruby or Spinel or to return the money after you return me MY Stones ) or if you could give me some Official Evidence that MY Stones are not Diamonds.
5. After my message you keep telling QUOTE "1) the stones are not diamonds, but they are of no value without zircons. 2) one of the 2 stones (zircon) is damaged and therefore unusable. I wanted to go to a convenient problem resolution for both of avoiding having to resort to the assistance of service catawiki and avoiding to leave negative feedback without damage for future sales"
- After your message I have told you one more time that the stones are Real Diamonds and they just can't be fake. I have even told you that I do not work with Zircons or Cubic Zirconia ( because you said the one of the stones correspond to Cubic Zirconia )
- I have told you one more time that if you can give me some specific EVIDENCE that the stones are not REAL DIAMONDS I will be glad to solve the problem ( actually there is no problem for me because I am sure that the stones are REAL DIAMONDS )
6. After these last message you have send me the pictures of some stones - which I can't recognize because of the bad pictures.
- Then I have send you the real pictures of the lot which were uploaded in Catawiki Auction. After I have send you the pictures I have no reply from you at all for about 10 days until Yesterday with the negative Feedback.
So in summary the Buyer didn't want to represent specific evidence that the stones are Fake and just leave a Negative Feedback after 10 days after my last e-mail.
Please be very Careful with this Buyer MARCO BARBARA
Fantastic seller and perfect item thank you
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$40.71|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.