Mechanism: manual winding, gold plated, 15 stones - case: steel - with box
Swiss watch by Doxa. This watch has been transformed from gold pocket watch, produced in the Switzerland in year 1905-1910.
The mechanism of this watch is from the pocket watch and was matched with new, specialy made to this model steel case with moving ears. Matched process was made by high grade watchmaker. The specification of the watch listed below:
- gold plated
- signature "DOXA"
- after a review of watchmaker, tested, works on one wind circa 32h
- cleaned and oiled, on move, in very good condition
- the unique design and unique model of the mechanism on 15 stones
- classic with moving ears
- made of polished steel, specially adapted to this model - not originaly by Doxa
- lace at the height of 12 hour
- glass on the front and back of the case
- diameter excluding the crown is appr. 49 mm, total length 69mm,
- very good condition
- new leather strap width: 22 mm, length 26 cm
- dial originaly made by Doxa
- arabian hour numbers
- very good condition, no scratch
- hands original by Doxa
Please note that you are buying a watch 80 - 100 years old, historic. This kind of watch isn't like the new quartz watch and requires frequent adjustment.
Shipping with Post / Courier and with insurance.
Shipping costs: 40EUR in EU/ 60EUR rest of the world.
|Member since:||November 29, 2016|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 69.78|
|United Kingdom||$ 46.52|
|Rest of Europe||$ 46.52|
|Anywhere else||$ 69.78|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Pila (Wielkopolska ), Poland.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?