Mechanism: manual winding, 15 stones, gold plated – Case: gold plated - with box
PLEASE READ THE ITEM DESCRIPTION BEFORE BID.
Anonymous Swiss marriage men's wristwatch. This watch has been transformed from gold pocket watch, produced in the Switzerland in first half of XX century. The mechanism of this watch is from the pocket watch and was matched with new, specialy made to this model gold plated case with moving ears. Matched process was made by high grade watchmaker. The specification of the watch listed below:
- gold plated
- after a review of watchmaker, tested, works on one wind circa 20h
- cleaned and oiled, on move, in very good condition
- the unique design and unique model of the mechanism on 15 stones
- to set the watch you must pull up the crown
- classic with moving ears
- gold plated
- specially adapted to this model - not original
- lace at the height of 3 hour
- glass on the front and back of the case
- diameter excluding the crown is appr. 49 mm, total length: 70mm,
- very good condition
- new leather strap width: 22 mm, length: 26 cm
- dial original from this watch
- arabian hour numbers
- hands original from this watch
Please note that you are buying a watch 80 - 100 years old, historic. This kind of watch isn't like the new quartz watch and requires frequent adjustment.
Shipping with Post / Courier and with insurance.
Shipping costs: 40EUR in EU/ 60EUR rest of the world.
|Member since:||November 29, 2016|
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 47.40|
|United States||$ 71.09|
|Rest of Europe||$ 47.40|
|Rest of the World||$ 71.09|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Pila (Wielkopolska ), Poland.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?