1945-1995 Netherlands and Great Britain. Earthenware and enamel.
1) Small unusual vase - 8 cm high - made in commemoration of the 5 May 1945 liberation. Created by Gouda Regina. In perfect condition.
2) Earthenware grey cup 5 May 1945. 10 cm high and in excellent condition. Created by Zaalberg Leiderdorp.
3) Earthenware cup 1940-1945 “Oranje heeft overwonnen“ (Oranje has overcome), the Dutch lion and the "W" of Wilhelmina.
9 cm high and in very good condition. Made by Earthenware Gouda Pottery Zuid-Holland
4) Earthenware cup 10 cm high - Liberation Day 1955. In excellent condition. Made by Petrus Regout Maastricht.
5) Pastel green cup, 10 cm high and in very good condition on the occasion of the Liberation Party in 1960. Maker is unknown.
6) An enamel cup from Great Britain - 9 cm high, made to commemorate the liberation of Europe "V DAY" = Victory over Europe 1995.
Sent by registered mail.
|Member since:||February 23, 2014|
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 27.95|
|United States||$ 44.25|
|Rest of Europe||$ 29.11|
|Rest of the World||$ 44.25|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Question about this lot?