Mechanism: manual winding, gold plated, 15 stones - case: gold plated - with box
Swiss watch by Revue Thommen. This watch has been transformed from gold pocket watch, produced in the Switzerland in year 1905-1910.
The mechanism of this watch is from the pocket watch and was matched with new, specialy made to this model gold plated case with moving ears. Matched process was made by high grade watchmaker. The specification of the watch listed below:
- gold plated, features stem wind and set, sub second
- Balance staff U188, Stem W1524
- after a review of watchmaker, tested, works on one wind circa 23h
- cleaned and oiled , on move, in good condition
- signature "Revue", cal. 51
- classic with moving ears
- gold plated
- specially adapted to this model - not originaly by Revue
- lace at the height of 12 hour
- glass on the front and back of the case
- diameter excluding the crown is appr. 49 mm, total length: 69mm,
- very good condition
- new leather strap width: 22 mm, length: 26 cm
- porcelain dial, originaly made by Revue Thommen
- arabian hour numbers
- very good condition, no scratch
- hands original byRevue Thommen
Please note that you are buying a watch 80 - 100 years old, historic. This kind of watch isn't like the new quartz watch and requires frequent adjustment.
Shipping with Post / Courier and with insurance.
Shipping costs: 40EUR in EU/ 60EUR rest of the world.
|Member since:||November 29, 2016|
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 47.40|
|United States||$ 71.09|
|Rest of Europe||$ 47.40|
|Rest of the World||$ 71.09|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Pila (Wielkopolska ), Poland.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?