14 kt white gold, 0.85 grams
|Material Fineness:||14 ct.|
|Weight Main Stone (in carat):||0.54|
|Total Weight (in g):||0.85|
Cut: brilliant cut
Weight: 2 stones, 0.54 ct in total
Comes in a jewellery case.
Shipping: track & trace, insured.
BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR BID:
1. All items are shipped within 1–5 business days.
2. All items are shipped with a full, external insurance.
3. If there is a delay in delivery of the item, please send us a message, ONLY via Catawiki messages, and we will respond as soon as possible.
4. If you need a ring to be resized, please send us a message, ONLY via Catawiki messages, immediately after you have won and paid for the item.
5. Please don't leave neutral/negative feedback if there is a problem. Please contact us and we will make sure that you become a satisfied customer.
|Member since:||September 17, 2015|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Het duurde wel lang totdat ik mijn bestelling ontving, maar ik werd keurig op de hoogte gehouden over de stand van zaken. Het heeft mij verbaasd dat het pakketje werd verzonden per luchtpost.
Excellent service arrived quickly and as expected
The bracelet is not set with diamonds, but with fakes, moissanite or different simulant, definitely not diamonds!
Checked with 2 jewellers with a professional diamond testers.
Want to cancell order!Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.You can read more about us stellarandstone.com
We are a well known juwellery manifactor that sells only real precious stones and diamonds.
I propose you send the juwellery to any labo to check it out.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$41.47|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Antwerpen (Vlaanderen), Belgium.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?