Good condition, see description
- at auction a Tomesode Kimono in black silk, with painted, woven and some embroidered decoration in gold (kinsai) silkthread of carriages and cranes
- a tomesode is the most formal kimono, worn by married women at a wedding and other official celebrations, especially black tomesode ( kuro tomesode) which have a black background are the most formal
- The pattern feature only at the bottam half and with family-crests
- 5 mon (crests), 3 on the back and 2 at the front
- white and cream-coloured lining
- measurements see pictures
- purchased in Japan
- please see the pictures as they form part of the description
- will be packed securely and send TR&TR , signing on delivery
|Member since:||July 8, 2015|
Absolutely first-class service, with updates sent almost daily and at every step! Item was exactly as described, very well packaged and very fast delivery. Cannot fault at all!
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$34.89|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Blankenberge (Vlaams Gewest), Belgium.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?