18 kt/750 yellow gold - 4 brilliant cut diamonds - 2 round cut rubies - 2 marquise cut sapphires - Weight: 4.60 g
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
|Size:||Alto del pendiente 16,55 mm|
|Weight Main Stone (in carat):||Zafiro 0,20kts|
|Total Weight (in g):||4,60gr|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
Earrings made of 18 kt yellow gold with brilliant cut diamonds totalling 0.10 ct, round cut rubies totalling 0.10 ct and marquise cut sapphires totalling 0.20 ct, in mint condition.
- Weight: 4.60 g (approx.)
– Earring height: 16.55 mm (approx.)
- Maximum earring width: 7.80 mm (approx.)
- Earring back material: yellow gold
- Back type: push back
- Condition: perfect
- Diamonds cut: brilliant
- Number of diamonds: 4
- Colour: H-I
- Clarity: VS-SI
- Total diamond carat weight: 0.10 ct
- Marquise cut sapphires
- Total sapphire carat weight: 0.20 ct
- Total number of sapphires: 2
- Round cut rubies
- Total ruby carat weight: 0.10 ct
- Total number of rubies: 2
- Precious stones are usually treated to improve their colour or clarity. We have not verified whether this specific object has undergone such treatment
Shipping costs: registered with tracking number.
If you wish to know more about our products, please click on the following link
This item may be subject to customs charges
Ramacri Joya S.L. pro top
|Member since:||January 5, 2016|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Products ok and very informative information about productmaintenence. Delivery not ok, not the right adress is bullshit, so i had to collect the shipment myself , but this is not your fault. Thanks.
Excellent, thank you very much
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$23.26|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Badajoz (Badajoz), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?