with American registration - 39311 miles - Overall in good condition
|Condition:||Overall in good condition|
|Model Type:||Z4 3.0i Automaat|
|Registration papers:||with American registration|
This is a former show car from New York, about 30,000 to 35,000 dollars spent on improvements, car shows some small spots here and there, overall in good condition. Customs charges and suchlike have been paid, only needs to be registered, all documentation present.
Car in Alpine Weiss III
- 19 inch BBS RS GT replica with good tyres
- Reupholstered interior in cognac colour with leather and Alcantara worth 5,000 dollars
- Sound system of JL Audio worth 14,000 dollars
- Ac Schnitzer sideskirts
- M front bumper
- M Aerodynamik rear bumper
- M Aerodynamik boot lid spoiler
- 3.0i automatic with paddles on the steering wheel
- Seat heating
- Linen roof with double lining thus also suitable for winter
and much more.
A true eye-catcher and quite rare.
Traces of wear indicated in the pictures.
Can be viewed and picked up in Hoogezand, the Netherlands.
This is a used vehicle. It is highly advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, to avoid disappointment afterwards. To arrange a viewing appointment or for more info, please contact Catawiki. Offers are excluding transport and export, unless otherwise indicated.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Hoogezand (Netherlands). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.
Question about this lot?