18 kt (.750) white gold - 10 diamonds 0.30 ct - 18 diamonds 0.35 ct - Pearls of 10.80 mm - Weight: 6.10 g
|Material Fineness:||18 ct.|
|Size:||Alto del pendiente 19,60mm|
|Weight Main Stone (in carat):||Diamante 0,65kts|
|Total Weight (in g):||6,10gr|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
Earrings with a rectangular setting made of 18 kt (.750) white gold with ten baguette-cut diamonds totalling 0.30 ct, 18 brilliant-cut diamonds totalling 0.35 ct and Australian South Sea saltwater-cultured pearls measuring 10.80 mm in diameter. Maximum earring height: 19.60 mm (approx.).
- Weight: 6.10 g (approx.)
– Maximum earring height: 19.60 mm (approx.)
– Maximum earring width: 10.80 mm (approx.)
– Stud measurements: 8.50 x 7.70 mm
– Clasp type: push back
- Clasp material: 18 kt (.750) white gold
– Condition: perfect
– All indicated measurements are approximate.
– Baguette-cut diamonds.
- Total number of diamonds: 10
– Total carat weight of the diamonds: 0.30 ct
– Diamond cut: brilliant
– Total number of brilliant-cut diamonds: 18
– Total carat weight of the brilliant-cut diamonds: 0.35 ct
- Colour: H-I
- Clarity: VS-SI
– Australian South Sea pearls.
– Salt water cultured.
- Years of cultivation: 4 years
– Pearl diameter: 10.80 mm (approx.)
– Pearls colour: steely white
- Pearl shape: round
- Pearl lustre: very good
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photos, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity acquired during their cultivation process.
Shipping costs: registered with tracking.
If you wish to know more about our products, please click on the following link:
Shipping costs: registered with tracking and Customs Declaration
SubastasRegents pro top
|Member since:||February 10, 2016|
reviews_txt = reviews_txt.downcase View all 463 Reviews
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$23.26|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Sevilla (Sevilla), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?