Mechanical - 8-day movement
Pyramid clock by Jaeger LeCoultre.
- With faux lapis
- 8-day power reserve
- Gold-plated hands and gold-plated brass casing
- Inscribed on the dial is 'Jaeger LeCoultre - made in Switzerland'
- The pyramid is made of Plexiglas
- The movement is cal. 222, 15 jewels
- The winding mechanism is situated at the bottom of the clock
- Comes with original box
- Measurements: height 19.5 cm x width 19.5 cm x depth 10 cm
- Weight including original box: 2.4 kg
- Weight of the pyramid clock: 1.5 kg
The movement runs excellently and is accurate.
The movement is in good condition with minimal signs of wear matching its age.
One of the screws in the bottom has gone missing over the years. (See pictures.)
This is a very valuable collector's item.
Pick-up is preferred.
Shipment will be conducted in consultation and at the buyer's risk.
|Member since:||November 15, 2014|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.embalaje poco seguro.
no me parece adecuado dejar el precio previo del articulo puesto. Más si este era de menos de la mitad de lo que yo he pagado.
un poco sorprendente.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$29.62|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.