Mechanism: manual winding, 15 stones, steel – Case: gold plated - with box
Swiss men's marriage watch made by Birka (Gunzinger Freres SA / Technos SA). This watch has been transformed from pocket watch, produced in the Switzerland in year 1934-1940 and was matched with new, specialy made to this model gold plated case with moving ears. Matched process was made by high grade watchmaker. The specification of the watch listed below:
- after a review of watchmaker, tested, works on one wind circa 27h
- clean and oiled , on move, in good condition
- the unique design and unique model of the mechanism on 15 stones
- to set the watch you must pull up the crown
- classic with moving ears
- gold plated
- specially adapted to this model - not originaly
- lace at the height of 12 hour
- glass on the front and back of the case
- diameter excluding the crown is appr.51 mm, total length: 72mm,
- very good condition
- new leather strap width: 22 mm, length: 26 cm
- dial originaly with siganture Birka
- arabian hour numbers
- hands original
Please note that you are buying a watch 80 - 100 years old, historic. This kind of watch isn't like the new quartz watch and requires frequent adjustment.
Shipping with Post / Courier and with insurance.
Shipping costs: 40EUR in EU/ 60EUR rest of the world.
|Member since:||November 29, 2016|
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 47.40|
|United States||$ 71.09|
|Rest of Europe||$ 47.40|
|Rest of the World||$ 71.09|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Pila (Wielkopolska ), Poland.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?