Mechanism: manual winding, steel, 15 stones - Case: steel - with box
Swiss watch by Prima Homis Watch Co. / Oiser Szymanski. This watch has been transformed from gold pocket watch, produced in the Biel - Switzerland in year 1905-1910. The mechanism of this watch is from the pocket watch and was matched with new, specialy made to this model steel case with moving ears. Matched process was made by high grade watchmaker. The specification of the watch listed below:
- after a review of watchmaker, tested, works on one wind circa 35h
- cleaned and oiled , on move, in good condition
- the unique design and unique model of the mechanism on 15 stones
- to set the watch you must pull up the crown
- classic with moving ears
- made of polished steel
- specially adapted to this model - not originaly
- glass on the front and back of the case
- diameter excluding the crown is appr. 48 mm, total length 70mm,
- very good condition
- new leather strap width: 22 mm, length 26 cm
- dial originaly made by Prima
- gold plated arabian hour numbers
- company signature
- very good condition, no scratch
- gold plated hands original by Prima
Please note that you are buying a watch 80 - 100 years old, historic. This kind of watch isn't like the new quartz watch and requires frequent adjustment.
Shipping with Post / Courier and with insurance.
Shipping costs: 40EUR in EU/ 60EUR rest of the world.
|Member since:||November 29, 2016|
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United Kingdom||$ 47.40|
|United States||$ 71.09|
|Rest of Europe||$ 47.40|
|Rest of the World||$ 71.09|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Pila (Wielkopolska ), Poland.
Question about this lot?