Figure / clock by Alberty in Sterling Silver depicting Adam and Eve resting by a tree, finished on a marble pedestal
Age: Second half of the 20th century
Weight: 5 grams, 20 grams, 50 grams, 500 grams
Material content: .999 - fine silver - accepted by the Member countries of the * Hallmarking Convention"
Figure made in 925/1000 Sterling Silver depicting Adam and Eve resting by a tree, finished on a base of marble, Alberty clock with Roman numerals and quartz movement. In this figure we can see the representation of Adam and Eve resting by a tree. This design refers to "the sin of Adam and Eve" from the Bible. Figure with an excellent level of detail. In perfect condition.
- Weight: 574.80 g
- Height of the figure including the base: 112.95 mm
- Width of the figure including the base: 110.25 mm
- Height of the figure excluding the base: 97.15 mm
- Width of the figure excluding the base: 88.15 mm
Dimensions of the clock: 40,25 mm including the crown, 34.30 mm in diameter, and a thickness of 12.05 mm
- Height of the tree: 77 mm
- Dimensions of Adam: 41.60 mm. x 21.80 mm
- Dimensions of Eve: 37.50 mm
- Dimensions of the marble: 110.20 mm x 70.75 mm x 20 mm
- All previous dimensions are approximate.
- Clock movement: quartz
- Clock dial: imperial style
|Member since:||September 23, 2017|
I am now working half way around the planet in the Caribbean. Thus, I won't again be home to Espana until April or May...therefore, I will pray that the figurine has safely arrived.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.attenzione venditore non affidabile,io ho vinto un lotto ma per spedirlo pretende una cifra molto superiore circa 3 volte la cifra con la quale io ho vinto il lotto, ,catawichi intervenga
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
United States from $23.33
- Trusted carriers
- Lower shipping fees
- Integrated Track & Trace system
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.