Located in Italy - Italian - 190.000 Km
|Condition:||In very good condition|
- MOT : The car is not on the roads since 2011.
- Owners: 1 , my grandfather.
- Odometer reading: 190.000 Km
- Engine: 2.4 Jtd
- Condition of engine/mechanics/overall maintenance: The car has been checked and works well. My grandfather was keeping it has her baby being a driver he couldn't make mistakes with clients.
- Condition of body/paint: Body is in good condition, paint as well, somewhre has scratches, the pictures will show you all the details.
- Condition of underbody: Is in great conditions.
- My uncle already made the documents for export/demolition of italian plates this summer.
THE CAR IS NOT ANYMORE REGISTERED IN ITALY AND IT S READY FOR THE EXPORT.
Beautiful Italian Classic car, it is owned by my old grandfather which was using it to bring around his clients, the interior is blue Alcantara.
This model was wanted by Gianni Agnelli and considered the flagship of Lancia. in the 90's.
The cars was stopped in my grandfather garage, not working since 2011, i took it out and works great, the battery must to be changed and the wheels must to be pumped.
Great car and great Lancia.
Pick up in Mozzo (Bergamo)
Have a good auction
|Member since:||April 16, 2017|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.der blazer wurde zerknuellt in 20x20 cm plastiksackerl geliefert.der angeblich branrneue blazer schaut aus wie einer kuh aus dem maul gezogen.wenn das ein deseinereffekt warum keine bescheibungI do not understand whats written, tried to translate with google translator but not clear.
Do not know whats wrong, the only thing i can say is that everything has been shipped in the best way even if the client didn t paid the item on time. Being light linen is easier and safer to bend the jacket as roll, everybody knows it.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Raincoat of dubious qualityDubious quality is your feedback, if you don't know the distinguishing marks of a known brand that use a specific cotton waxed texture as Mackintosh you shouldn' t play with Catawiki. I have a honour and i don't permit you to doubt on my product. Be specific instead to be ambiguous.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Mozzo (Italy). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.
Question about this lot?