Automatic movement, Stainless steel case & new steel Seiko strap, water resistant 150m, uni-directional bezel
From my own personal collection:
Seiko - Scuba Divers Large Gents Wrist Watch - c.1990s'
• LARGE Stainless steel case c.42mmx48mm (without crown/lug to lug)
• Divers/Scuba - Water resistant 150M/15ATM/15BAR
• Seiko black dial, "Seiko Automatic Water 150 meters Resistant" with new orange inner second dial
• Sweeping seconds hand
• Stainless steel crown, screws down to lock
• Quickset date at 3 o'clock
• New rotating stainless steel bezel
• Seiko 17 jewels caliber 7002 automatic movement in full working order
• fully signed stainless steel screw down back case, mocel 7002-7000, serial no. 630710
• new aftermarket Seiko steel strap c.22cm
- Wear & tear commensurate with age - please see photos
- Strap can be changed free of charge at the time of sale for anything I have in stock (inc, Seiko rubber divers strap)
- Shipped from the UK via Royal Mail tracked & signed for services, fully insured (UK will require special delivery service for full insurance)
- No guarantees for water resistance, however watches listed have previously been tested for time keeping
- All watches guaranteed genuine
Thank you for looking
EW Co.London top
|Member since:||December 26, 2015|
Très belle montre diver's pour femme, reçu rapidement ! Merci.
fast and good, thanks
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.watch in good condition, but loses 5 minutes a day.
I had to have the watch set by a retailer.
everything seems fine now.
I repeat the watch really in excellent conditionNo communication from buyer in order to assist. 5 minutes per day on a 40 year old watch. This is not brand new.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Seiko - Submariner 'Pepsi' - model no. 7S26 0040 - SKX033 - Men - 1990-1999 sign is off (seiko) Seikon merkki on irti
this clock was a sign that I missed and I do not know who to turn and can not put vvv.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.This watch should never have been sold. The whole mechanism refuses.This seller gives the same answer to all negative feedbacks. The buyer makes mistakes or they LIE. A VERY UNBEATABLE SELLER/SWINDLERSECOND TIME IN 7 TRANSACTIONS HE'S TRIED TO SCAM A SELLER.
Had he been honest I would have accepted a return. Partial refund offered as damaged by buyer but he's determined to see others pay for his mistakes.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Watch as described, but date did not work properly and watch needed some adjustments. Hope next time it work better..
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.horloge prima, doch jammer dat er niet nadrukkelijk is aangegeven dat de horlogeband een kindermaatje betreft en dat er geen extra (reserve) schakels toegevoegd waren. Horloge past helaas niet,jammer.
Fast delivery, watch in great condition: very satisfied! Thanks!
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$15.34|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.