Automatic movement, Stainless steel case & new steel Seiko strap, water resistant 150m, uni-directional bezel
From my own personal collection:
Seiko - Scuba Divers Large Gents Wrist Watch - c.1990s'
• LARGE Stainless steel case c.42mmx48mm (without crown/lug to lug)
• Divers/Scuba - Water resistant 150M/15ATM/15BAR
• Seiko black dial, "Seiko Automatic Water 150 meters Resistant" with new orange inner second dial
• Sweeping seconds hand
• Stainless steel crown, screws down to lock
• Quickset date at 3 o'clock
• New rotating stainless steel bezel
• Seiko 17 jewels caliber 7002 automatic movement in full working order
• fully signed stainless steel screw down back case, mocel 7002-7000, serial no. 630710
• new aftermarket Seiko steel strap c.22cm
- Wear & tear commensurate with age - please see photos
- Strap can be changed free of charge at the time of sale for anything I have in stock (inc, Seiko rubber divers strap)
- Shipped from the UK via Royal Mail tracked & signed for services, fully insured (UK will require special delivery service for full insurance)
- No guarantees for water resistance, however watches listed have previously been tested for time keeping
- All watches guaranteed genuine
Thank you for looking
EW Co.London top
|Member since:||December 26, 2015|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Watch glass was broken. In the photos glass was ok.
Email and Catawiki message with photos sended to seller 12.7 morning. Photos shows clearly that the crystal is cracked top of date.No emails or photos received from buyer.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.entrambi gli orologi presentano grossi difetti; lo scuba tuna fondo rosso ha la lancetta più lunga staccata-il secondo ha la rotella bloccata. li ho mandati a sistemare il costo da add. a voiFeedback is not the correct method of communication.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$15.34|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?